Easystub Employee Agreement
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR EMPLOYER SUBSCRIBER IN ORDER TO RESOLVE ANY PROBLEMS THAT YOU MAY ENCOUNTER WHEN ACCESSING OR USING THE EASYSTUB WEBSITE.
FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE TERM "EMPLOYER SUBSCRIBER" ALSO INCLUDES SUBSCRIBERS WHO ARE INDEPENDENT THIRD PARTY PAYROLL SERVICE PROVIDERS.
VUKUSIC CONSULTING SERVICES INC. operating as EASYPAY ("EASYPAY") and RELIABLE SOFTWARE INC. ("RELIABLE) (hereinafter referred to collectively as "EASYPAY/RELIABLE"), provide the information and services on their World Wide Website at the website address WWW.EASYSTUB.CA ("EASYSTUB Website") under the following terms and conditions. By clicking on the "I ACCEPT" button and accessing and/or using the EASYSTUB Website, you indicate your acceptance of and agreement with the following terms and conditions:
1. ELECTRONIC PAY STUBS. You acknowledge that your employer has become a subscriber ("Employer Subscriber") to the EASYSTUB Website. You agree to receive your pay stubs from your Employer Subscriber electronically. You agree that neither EASYPAY/RELIABLE (and/or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns) nor your Employer Subscriber (and/or its directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns) shall be liable or responsible for any loss of information, or for breach or breaches of security resulting in your pay information being made public and/or obtained by other parties, or for any errors or omissions in receiving, transcribing, recording or displaying any data, whether through negligence or otherwise.
For the purposes of this Agreement, the term "Employer Subscriber" also includes subscribers who are independent third party payroll service providers.
2. NO WARRANTIES. All information displayed on the EASYSTUB Website is provided "as is" without warranty of any nature or kind, either express or implied and specifically without warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the EASYSTUB Website including its fitness for a particular purpose, its quality, merchantability, and/or non-infringement. EASYPAY/RELIABLE (and/or its directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns) assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the EASYSTUB Website. Your use of the EASYSTUB Website is at your own risk.
No oral or written information or advice given by EASYPAY/RELIABLE and/or their respective employees or agents shall create any new representations, warranties or conditions in connection with the EASYSTUB Website or with this Agreement.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL EASYPAY/RELIABLE (AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST INCOME, COMMISSIONS, PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA) THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE OR HAVE ACCESS TO THE EASYSTUB WEBSITE OR DUE TO ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET, EVEN IF EASYPAY/RELIABLE WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE AND SOLE LIABILITY OF EASYPAY/RELIABLE (AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS) FOR ANY REASON SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOUR EMPLOYER SUBSCRIBER FOR ONE MONTH OF ACCESS FOR YOU ALONE TO THE EASYSTUB WEBSITE.
4. PAYROLL INFORMATION. The payroll information displayed on the EASYSTUB Website is supplied by independent third party Employer Subscribers. EASYPAY/RELIABLE (and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns) do not insure or warrant the accuracy of such information displayed on the EASYSTUB Website.
5. TERM. You will be authorized by EASYPAY/RELIABLE to access the EASYSTUB Website from the day that you are given the necessary login information for the EASYSTUB Website by your Employer Subscriber until such time as your employment has been terminated by your Employer Subscriber and/or your employment with that Employer Subscriber has otherwise ceased and/or your Employer Subscriber has withdrawn your access for any reason and /or your Employer Subscriber has withdrawn from EASYSTUB and/or your Employer Subscriber has for any reason been denied access to the EASYSTUB Website by EASYPAY or by RELIABLE. You may also be denied access by EASYPAY or by RELIABLE as a result of suspension or cancellation by EASYPAY or by RELIABLE of your Employer Subscriber's access to the EASYSTUB Website for any reason and/or as a result of non-compliance by your Employer Subscriber and/or by you with the terms of this Agreement and/or with the terms of the Employer Subscriber's Agreement with EASYPAY or with RELIABLE for access to the EASYSTUB Website. EASYPAY/RELIABLE (and/or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns) will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damages arising from your denial of access to the EASYSTUB Website for any reason whatsoever.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. In the event that the EASYSTUB Website may contain links to other third party websites, EASYPAY/RELIABLE assume no responsibility or liability for any material that may be displayed and/or accessed on such other websites, nor do EASYPAY/RELIABLE make any representation regarding the quality or reliability of such other websites and/or any product and/or service contained at such other websites.
7. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The information available on or through the EASYSTUB Website is the property of EASYPAY/RELIABLE, and/or their respective licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use the trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") for any purpose without the written permission of EASYPAY. The following are registered and/or pending trademarks and/or service marks of EASYPAY or RELIABLE and/or their respective affiliates, which may appear on the EASYSTUB Site: EASYSTUB, EASYPAY, EASYPAY Logo, RELIABLE, RELIABLE Logo and the EASYSTUB Logo.
8. LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of the EASYSTUB Website is subject to all applicable Canadian, provincial, municipal, international and local laws and regulations. You agree not to use the EASYSTUB Website in any way that violates such laws or regulations. This Agreement does not limit any rights that EASYPAY/RELIABLE may have under trade secret, copyright, patent, trademark or other laws.
9. SECURITY. EASYPAY/RELIABLE (and/or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns) are not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. EASYPAY/RELIABLE (and/or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns) are not responsible for any unauthorized access to data on the Internet. You are responsible for maintaining the security of any Employee ID and password. EASYPAY or RELIABLE may suspend your use of the EASYSTUB Website, without notice, pending investigation, if any breach of security by you and/or by your Employer Subscriber is suspected.
10. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. You acknowledge and agree that by you and/or your Employer Subscriber providing EASYPAY/RELIABLE with information of personal identification and personal payroll information (collectively "Personal Information") through the EASYSTUB Website, you consent to the transmission and storage of such Personal Information as may be necessary for processing in accordance with EASYPAY/RELIABLE standard business practices and the EASYSTUB Website Privacy Statement.
11. CONSUMER INFORMATION/ PRIVACY. The full terms of the restrictions on EASYPAY/RELIABLE for collection, use and disclosure of information that can be used to identify and/or contact you as an individual ("Information of Personal Identification") are displayed in the Privacy Statement (which is subject to change without notice) at WWW.EASYSTUB.CA.
12. INTERNET INTERRUPTION. You agree that EASYPAY/RELIABLE (and/or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns) are not in any way responsible for any and all interference with and/or interruption to your use of and/or access to the EASYSTUB Website.
13. CHANGES OR ADDITIONS. EASYPAY and /or RELIABLE shall have the right to reasonably change or add to the terms of this Agreement at any time and to change, discontinue or impose conditions on any aspect of the use of the EASYSTUB Website. Such changes shall be effective upon notification by any reasonable means that gives you actual or constructive notice, or upon posting such terms on the EASYSTUB Website.
14. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement is to be governed by and is to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario. You agree that any and all proceedings relating to the EASYSTUB Website and the subject matter contained in this Agreement shall be prosecuted in the courts of the Province of Ontario, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose. If any provision of this Agreement in any way contravenes the laws of the Province of Ontario or any jurisdiction in which this Agreement is to be performed, such provision shall be deemed to be deleted from this Agreement and, if any provision of this Agreement shall be declared by the court to be void, prohibited or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement shall not be affected, and such void, prohibited or unenforceable provision shall be replaced with a valid, enforceable provision.
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and EASYPAY/RELIABLE relating to the EASYSTUB Website and supersedes all prior or collateral oral or written representations or agreements relating thereto.